Start Your MPP Early

Penn State students approaching their senior year have the option to take up to fifteen credits toward their Master of Public Policy degree while completing their B.A. or B.S. degree. 


For students in majors for which we have an Integrated Undergraduate-Graduate (IUG) degree program they should apply for admission using that program. Other students who wish to take MPP courses their senior year should and can take courses by completing the Request for an Undergraduate Student to Take 500-level Courses form in the Graduate Program Resources section of the Penn State Graduate School website.